- Kills only pathogens
- Kills 2.46x better than Cl
- Effective with cold water
- No acidic residue
- Breaks down bio-films
- MPI approved
- Calf (Calves) pens loves it
- BioGro Input Organic Certified
*Approved for use in organic production or food processing and handling.
Approved Plant Cleaning Timetable and Procedure
Directions for Use - For General Farm Sanitation
- Dairy shed external pipework
- Dairy shed floors and walls
- Calf rearing sheds
- Areas where bacterial build up is an issue
Use at a rate of 1L DX50 Dairy Sanitiser to 100L clean water.
Directions for Plant Cleaning
- Mix 60mls DX50 Dairy Sanitiser per 100lt cold water with a minimum of 10ltrs per cluster.
- Reticulate through plant for a minimum 5minutes.
- Open plant and allow to drain.
- Rinse plant with compliant water prior to next milking.
Directions for Cleaning Milk Silo/Vat
- Rinse the silo with cold water to remove milk residue.
- Wash with industry approved Alkaline Detergent.
- Rinse the silo with cold (compliant) water.
- Wash silo with DX50 Dairy Sanitiser at 60mls per 100lt cold water for three to five minutes then open and drain.
- Rinse milk tanks with compliant water prior to next milking.
NOTE: DX50 Dairy Sanitiser is effective at oxidising Iron and Manganese and removing them from solution. Therefore it is recommended that a water test be undertaken to determine mineral levels and avoid precipitation.