Our best-selling products is our DX50® Water Treatment and now it is available in 5 Litre for DIY home users.
People usually ask us: “Is it safe to drink? Will I taste it?”The answer is simple. Yes and no.It is Safe to drink and no, you will not taste it if you stick to the Directions for Use.
To be a bit more specific it is ideal for rainwater tank disinfectant, grey water systems, fresh produce sterilisation, RV, motorhomes, caravanans and boats storage tanks, stock drinking water, Clean In Place (CIP), and any other potable water that has a risk of pathogens contamination domestically and commercially.
It inactivates bacteria, spores, fungi, moulds, biofilms, and viruses - even at low concentrations and over a wide pH range. Chlorine Dioxide is recognised by New Zealand Drinking Water Standard (NZDWS).
Click here for more information and direction for use.
Broad Spectrum: effective against all bacteria, E Coli,
viruses, mould, fungi algae and spore formers
Less effective against fungi & spore formers.
Ineffective against viruses
Parts Per Million
Minutes to hours
Not su sceptible to bactercial resistance
Bacteria can develop resistance
Optimal Kill conditions